Here is a list the stories on India 2002. I am starting to load them on (June 4) and will continue till all 55-60 stories of answered prayers and more are up on WEB. The above list of buttons will grow as these are completed. Just click on the above buttons to go to the stories. It is assumed they will be read in order. They are in order of events of our 2 months in India. The following list is my reminder to get all stories up as listed. Perhaps more will be added as I review the journals we kept.
They will be grouped by region that we are in. A map is provided to help you follow.
1. April 8-10,2002 Luggage miracles
2. April 10 Porter Demands: Bombay arrival and transport to second airport
3. April 11 Hyderabad arrival and meeting with kind pastor and church member.
4 April 11 Train accident
5. Tenali area 4 village efforts draw 7,000.
6A. Tenali orphans 11 given shoes toys and clothes
6. Healed 3 year old boy son of helper Nagarjuna (fever of 105)
7. Healed teenage girl with fever and chills
8. Demons cast out
Thousands attend outdoor meetings
9. 1:30AM funeral
10. Bibles treasured
11. Taxi Driver interested in the gospel
12. Pastor's old Bible study notes Keepsake
13. Night Watch
14. "Go to Your Room" girl
15. Chapotes Indian flat bread for Table of Shewbread
17. Dr. Melvin of Nuzvid visits us promising any help.
18. Television and news paper coverage
19. Praying in homes
20. Lodging arrangements.
21. Neena Shanti Orphanage visit and outreach 53 orphans
22. Children excited by water play
23. Church service on forgiveness helps heal wounds
24. Vision screening and school tours
25. Visit to nearby giant church for site seeing.
26. Clinics in villages near by orphanage
27. God's electricity for meeting at Gayana gudem
28. Launch trip up river to hold clinic 5 hrs in by boat.
29. Nuzvid Gifford Memorial Hospital Garlands us
30. Ambulance transport of luggage
31. Daily morning devotions for hospital
32. Nightly Sanctuary lectures in church. Carpenters provide nice frame.
33. God's Power outage solution:
Chaplain takes us to little village God answers prayer
34. Infant in emergency room
35. Heat challenged at 130 degrees
35. Scorpion on unlighted path
36. Loved and honored
37. Free medical clinics at Nuzvid hospital
38. Frightening train experience to Chenai
39. Cuddalore meetings in Pentecostal church
40. Green Pastures school nearby village pastor
41. Answered Prayer in finding Hosur orphanage
42. Timed gate meeting and assistance to Bangalore
43. Bangalore Lowry College meetings and clinic
44. Hosur orphanage 52 orphans
45. Sunshine orphanage-95 orphans
46. Ox Cart Ride Bangalore last night
47. Stranded in Bombay
48. Dangerously ill sons
49. Consider the Lilies Mt. 6 Don't worry
50. Hotel lodging emergency in Bombay
51. All things work together for good
52 Opposition to airline ticket rerouting
53. Danger to graphics projector